Lexmark MarkNet 7002e (1 parallel port) 10/100 Ethernet
$597.45 (exc. GST)
An external print server to connect a printer or MFP to most major networks using 10/100BaseTX Ethernet with RJ-45 connector. Supports the TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPV6) application services and is compatible with popular operating systems including Novell NetWare, Microsoft Windows (98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003 and XP) as well as UNIX, Linux and Apple Mac OS.
- The MarkNet N7002e connects a printer to your corporate network using the bi-directional parallel interface. With Fast Ethernet networking, the MarkNet N7002e offers high performance printing to your entire workgroup.
- Install your printer on the network without a technical degree thanks to an easy to use setup wizard and plain text LCD operator panel.
- Secure the link between your workstation and printer with built-in IPsec security.
- Prevent unauthorized device access with 802.1x authentication.
- ThinPrint support for use in Citrix MetaFrame and Microsoft Windows Terminal Services Environments